Once you buy a property, our goal is a self-sustaining property that will not need any further out-of-pocket costs during that first year. A non-S.S.P. would mean a negative return and additional capital during that first year, when you are supposed to be building your reserves.
This is what we do to best position our investors for an S.S.P.
- No lease-up fee for the initial tenant after purchase; we feel this is part of the turnkey service
- If the home is vacant beyond 60 days immediately after purchase, we will pay your mortgage until that home is cash flowing (Effective 1-1-2019)
- 90-/180-day warranty following the purchase that starts when the tenant moves in (90 days within the four walls of the home; 180 days on the HVAC)
- Screen and underwrite tenants to avoid costly evictions
- Provide homes that are renovated to a high standard by licensed contractors with deferred items addressed